Saturday, October 16, 2010

Color Process 4



Here is the brush I use in photoshop for inking. You should also know that I draw on a cintiq monitor which allows me to draw directly on the monitor. This also makes the inking job much easier. My advice to artists that want to become professionals don't let the cost of materials be an excuse. This is your dream job. Save, give blood once a week for money, wash cars, walk dogs, do what ever you have to do to buy the top of the line materials you need to become a professional artist. If you're not willing to spend money on supplies that will make your work better and easier don't come crying to me. I've worked my butt of to buy all my hardware and programs and it was worth every dime since they have made me way more money on the return.

No comments: