Monday, December 6, 2010

Stephen Silver's new book


Stephen Silver is the artist that created the design and look of character Kim Possible and Danny Phantom. I took both his character design course and his self publishing course on Schoolism.com. I actually took his self publishing course twice. Once before I even started creating the final book Drawing Animals With Number and then a second time after it was published to learn how to market it. Stephen is not only a talented artist, but has a nose for business and marketing himself and his projects and that is a trait that I truly admire in an artist.

His newest book is out [LINK]. It looks awesome! I am going to buy one and I suggest you do too. I have his book Passion For Life and I flip trough it once a month just to remind myself what I should strive for when I go to life drawing class.

No comments: