Monday, October 8, 2012

Spiderbite is OUT!

Here is a short promo video I created for Spiderbite my newest how-to-draw book for kids. This book actually started out as an app but as I created the characters I just saw a book in my head. So I not only created the app, but a book at the same time. Oh, and this project started in August...so I had only weeks to complete this project. Needless to say I am a bit worn from the whole project, but I am also very excited, because I believe this book and app are amazing. Here is a short promo for the book below-
Here is a LINK to my web store where the book can be purchased. The book costs only $6.95 and I will sign it to whomever you like and draw a fun picture on the inside cover for you. If you know a young aspiring artist this book will be a huge hit with them.

Here is a sample page from the book:


No comments: