Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spiderbite Animation

Here is an animation I created for my Spiderbite app based on my book Drawing With Letters: The Haunted Creeps and Ghastly Ghouls of Spiderbite. The app is now available on the iPad and the iPhone and this animation is tucked away somewhere on the inside of the haunted home known as Spiderbite. This is my longest animation to date and was a lot of fun to create, but a lot of work to. It seems with every video I attempt there is a great deal of learning, guessing, trying and failing but it always works out in the end....most of the time. Here is a LINK to the book if you are interested in seeing that too.
-Steve Harpster

p.s.- the app is also called Drawing With Letters: The Haunted Creeps and Ghastly Ghouls of Spiderbite and is available for the iPhone and iPad for $1.99

No comments: